If you are wondering what on earth to get the love of your life this Valentine’s Day – (and for the men, it’s on Thursday, February 14 in case you forgot!) – here are some great ideas for the Valentine in your life.
For the ladies..
1. Bespoke engagement ring from Xennox Diamonds, prices and styles vary. www.xennoxdiamonds.com.au.
2. Bouquet from Stevenson’s Florist, prices vary. Call 3288 0373 for more information.
3. Small candle, $55 from Linda North Candles. Instagram @lindanorthcandles.
4. Valentine’s Cupcakes from River City Cakes. Pricing and info at www.rivercitycakes.com.au.
5. Venus (pot plant only), $75 from Arc and Family. www.arcandfamily.com.au.
6. Diffuser, prices vary from KZ’s Scents. Instagram @kzs scentssoycandles
7. Artwork by Hayley Walker, $20-$62.50 depending on size. www.hayleywalkerart.com
8. Six face masks by Go-To, $45. www.gotoskincare.com
For the men..
1. Dior Sauvage Cologne, $99.99 from Chemist Warehouse.
2. Maui Jim Sunglasses from Optical Superstore Ipswich. Prices and styles vary. Visit their store at Riverlink or call 3812 9511.
3. Nike Odyssey React 2 Flyknit, $180 from Sportsco Ipswich (colours and stock vary). Visit their store at Riverlink or call 3281 1227.
4. Balter XPA Four Pack, $19.50 from BWS. Visit www.bws.com.au to find a store near you.
5. Framed sports memorabilia from Articulate Framing. Have something you want framed? Call Steve on 3496 1110 for quotes/advice.
6. JBL Boombox, $427 from Harvey Norman Booval,
7. Natio Mens Gift Set, $15 at Chemist Warehouse.