With Nutritionist, Sabra Manttan
1/4 sweet potato
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons Italian herbs
1 tablespoon feta
1 tablespoon pine nuts
1 cup spinach
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper
3. Cut up vegetables into bite size pieces.
4. Place vegetables into a Tupperware container, drizzle with olive oil and cover with Italian herbs. Place the lid on the container and shack vigorously to ensure all the vegetables are coated in herbs.
5. Space the vegetables out evenly on the baking tray and bake for 45 minutes
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool
7. Serve on a bed of spinach and top with feta (crumble with your fingers) and pine nuts.